New Patient Forms
- Bring a photo ID
- Bring your insurance card
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Bring a list of your current medications
Family Medicine Center
2900 East 29th St.
Bryan, TX 77802
Phone: (979) 776 - 8440
Fax: (979) 776 - 6905
Physicians: Rae Adams, M.D., Amanda Bray, M.D., Katie Blalock, M.D., Nancy W. Dickey, M.D., Katie Jo Fuller, D.O., Kory Gill, D.O., Anna Lichorad, M.D., David A. McClellan, M.D., Gabriel Neal, M.D., Robert Pope, M.D., Irvin Sabrsula, M.D.
Family Medicine provides comprehensive care for patients of all ages, seeking to understand the patient in the context of the family and community. Appointments can be made in advance for physicals, vaccinations or well-child visits or to treat chronic health issues like asthma, heart disease, and diabetes, or can be made the same day for an acute illness.
- In most cases, same day appointments are available
- 24-hour on-call doctors
- Supervise nursing home, hospice care and home health care cases
- Refer to specialists, physical therapists and occupational therapists
- LVN triage nurse on duty Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Spanish speaking staff
- Referrals are accepted
- Accepts most insurance